Why Settle for Ordinary When Your Vanity Can Exude Luxury?
Introducing The Parish Collection from WatermarkFixtures! These timeless plumbing fixtures are inspired by the past and are sure to add a touch of authentic elegance to your home. Made with durable materials like brass, copper, and cast iron, these fixtures are built to last a lifetime. From farmhouse sinks to clawfoot tubs, The Parish Collection has everything you need to create a vintage-inspired space.
One standout piece from the collection is the Richland vanity. This beautiful piece features custom legs that are hand-turned in WatermarkFixtures' own wood shop. With two generous shelves and a minimal top, the Richland vanity is perfect for smaller spaces. It comes in four different sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your home.
All of WatermarkFixtures' wood pieces are made by hand in Crowley, Louisiana using local cypress. While there may be some small spots of stainable wood filler, these imperfections only add to the charm of each piece. You can choose to leave the cypress natural and watch it mature into a more elegant shade over time, or have it sealed before it leaves the shop.
Experience the beauty of Louisiana with The Parish Collection from WatermarkFixtures. These fixtures offer simple elegance from a bygone era and are sure to make a statement in any home.
- Back to Front: 20.3 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Height: 36 inches
- Apron: 6.375 inches
- Sink Weight (No Packaging): 35 lb
- Interior Sink Basin Width: 21.5 inches
- Interior Back to Front: 11.75 inches
- Interior Depth: inches
- Made of Authentic Louisiana Cypress
- Two Large Open Shelves
- Made by Hand in Crowley, LA
- Includes White Vessel Sink
- Faucet and Drain Assembly Included
- Faucet Holes on Center: 0 inches
- Faucet Holes Drilled: 1
- Drain Opening Size: 2 inches
- Drain Included: Yes
- Sink Mount: Vessel
- Product Finish: White Porcelain Enamel, Louisiana Cypress
- Warranty: 12 months labor, 12 months parts
- Color: Raw Cypress, White
- Materials: Louisiana Cypress, Vitreous China, Porcelain